Nam dohyon is Maknae.
Dohyon was born in Osaka, Japan. He lived in Europe (Netherlands or Denmark) and Japan before coming to live in Korea, and studied in international schools.
He can speak Korean, English (with british and american accents) and Japanese.
Dohyon participated in the competition show Under Nineteen. He did not make the final group.
Dohyon participated in Produce X101 with Lee Hangyul. He finished in 8th place and debuted with X1.
With X1 he participated in one promotion cycle.
He debuted with Hangyul as a duo, H&D. They released two albums, prior to their debut in their permanent group. Their first album was titled Soulmate.
On September 23, 2020, they released a special album, Umbrella, as a last gift for the fandom, before debuting with BAE173.
Dohyon is known for his sharp ear.
|Title||Year||Peak Chart Position||Sales||Album|
|"Destiny" (Niel, Kim Namjoo, & Nam Dohyon)||2020||--||--||--|
- He'd like the superpower to teleport.
- Before choosing the idol path, his dream was to be a producer.
- Dohyon graduated from Daechi Middle School, and it's currently attending Hanlim Multi Art School together with Bit.
- Favorite food: Chicken, everything meat.
- He started composing at the age of 10 years old.
- His English name is Tony.
- His favorite color is Black.
- His favorite place to go is "damibunsik", a tteokbokki shop.
- He prefers chocolate milk to gongcha.
- He has an older brother (3 years older than him).
- According to Junseo Dohyon is no longer afraid of a ghost he's more afraid of vegetables.
- He has a habit to split his hair.
- He has a special ability to change his voice.
- His strengths are eating a lot, having a bright personality.